Thursday, April 16, 2009

Trust in Food and VCR's

If you dig down into the memory section of your brain tissue you may recall a instance where someone you know, someone who doesn't enjoy a particular food--say lasagna--is explaining to you about how delicious some specific restaurant's lasagna is saying, "That is some good lasagna, and I don't even like lasagna!" Well, if they don't like lasagna than I just don't think that I can trust their opinion which means that that so called "delicious" lasagna must really suck.

By they way, there is just no way to fit a VHS tape into a DVD player--no matter how hard you try. Trust me, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Daximum's intricate knowledge is so immense I can't even express it's profound meaning in words... so here's one I made up: shdooferusic

    ReplyDelete